1. Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
2. Navigate to “My Apps” from the top menu bar.
3. Now click on “Connect a new account…” and search for “TaskOnBot”.
4. Use your credentials to connect your TaskOnBot account to Zapier.
5. Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
–> Choose account or add a new account.
–> Test & Review OR Test & Continue.
6. Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with TaskOnBot and Zapier.
If you have any additional questions, you can reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.