You can Run Standup Meetings within Slack via BusyOn integration for Slack, to track team activities like never before.
Now you can run Standup meetings asynchronously within Slack with no extra efforts and track the status of work of team members. Not only this, but you can also schedule Standup meetings for once as well as recur it and also can automate them within Slack to get the real-time report of every member. Follow these simple steps to create your first standup report:
/Standup in any channel.
2. After clicking on the ‘enter’ button a popup window will appear. Here you have to write questions for standup meetings and select the location of accessing the report, the reporting location is either the respective group in which the Standup meeting will be created or send in personally.
3. and last schedule the meeting according to your choice.
4. Now select an option for Once and Recurring schedule of the Standup meeting.
5. If you select option is recurring then you also set day and time of the recursion. Once selected, Meeting will run according to the time selected.
6. After completing the standup meeting, the report will send to the team member who created this standup meeting.
7. If your team member does not interested in standup meeting then they send a quick reply from the dropdown.
8. If they click on ‘Run Now’ then your member gives the answer to the selected questions. and after completing the question-answer session a submission message will display on the member end.
9. and you can see the result of a standup report in personally or in the selected group.
10. Click on the thread you can view the full report of standup meeting.