In order to start a connection with “BusyOn for Hangouts Chat”.
1. Click the “Connect with Google” button on the main page of BusyOn’s website.
2. Here you need a G Suite account to access Hangouts Chat. Enter your Google Account details and click on continue.
3. After a successful connection of BusyOn with your Google account, you need to follow the instructions visible on your screen. Basically, you need to add your first task in Hangouts Chat via @BusyOn. For this, just click on “Continue In Hangout Chat” button.
4. To add a task first you need to add Room if not added and then add your first task by using
@BusyOn followed by your current task name.
5. Now click on “View On Dashboard” link to view the dashboard.
6. Here you can see the dashboard.
How team members Sign in after installation
1. Click the “Sign in with Google” button on the main page of BusyOn’s website.
2. Enter your G Suite Google account credentials to access Hangouts Chat and click on “Continue”.
Trouble Re-installing BusyOn
If you’re having trouble re-installing BusyOn, or trouble adding BusyOn to a new team, try removing browser cookie before signing in.