In order to start a connection with “BusyOn Google Chat”.
1. Click the “Connect with Google” button on the main page of BusyOn’s website.
2. Here you need a G Suite account to access Google Chat. Enter your Google Account details and click on continue.
3. After a successful connection of BusyOn with your Google account, you need to follow the instructions visible on your screen. Basically, you need to add your first task inside Google Chat using @BusyOn. For this, just click on the “Continue In Hangout Chat” button.
4. If you already added BusyOn bot to your Room, then skip this step. If not, then you will see the following in– your Room in Google Chat.
Click on the “Add people & bots” button, and you will see bot directory on your screen. Here search BusyOn via search box and select the suggestion.
After you click BusyOn from suggestions, you will see the following screen. From here click on Add to Room button. After this, the BuysOn bot will be successfully added to the current Room.
5. To add a task, firstly you should already have added BusyOn to Room or DM. Then add your first task by typing
@BusyOn followed by your task title.
6. Now click on the “View On Dashboard” link to view the BusyOn dashboard in your account.
7. Here you can see the dashboard.
How team members Sign in to BusyOn after installation
1. Click the “Sign in with Google” button on the main page of BusyOn’s website.
2. Enter your G Suite Google account credentials to access Google Chat and click on “Continue”.
Trouble Re-installing BusyOn
If you’re having trouble re-installing BusyOn, or trouble adding BusyOn to a new team, try removing browser cookie before signing in.