Use Stories to make your bot responsive enough to handle your customer queries.
In the “Stories” section, you can build a conversational workflow for your users. The conversational workflow generated by you will help in solving your customer problems in minimum time. And of course, in reducing support workload.
To create conversational flow there are 50 cards [cards are used for creating a conversational workflow, in other words, predefined stories to solve problems in the least time] in the stories section. For making it more accurate and responsive there are native elements like (text, list, gallery, email, phone, location, image, and quick replies).
- Text- Create your response by preparing your content and adding CTA buttons. On the CTA buttons, you can add blocks, URL, and phone number. Note- In the text card, you can add only three buttons.
- List- Use this to present things in a list form. Up to three lists can be created using the plus symbol. You can add image and clear CTA button using blocks, URL, and phone number.
- Gallery- Use the native element “gallery” to present things in slide form. In gallery, you can add up to three buttons using the plus symbol. In the gallery section, you would be able to add a product subscription, URL, image, and CTA buttons.
- Email- Use this native element to acquire your subscribers’ email address. You can set the predefined condition for success and failure of the email by inserting the blocks created using cards.
- Phone- Obtain your users’ phone number using this native element. Similarily as email, in phone, you can also add blocks on success and failure of the message.
- Location- Using this native element serve better customers experience. As by acquiring location information you can train your bot accordingly. Set conditions by inserting blocks on the success and failure of the message.
- Image- Add an image using this native element.
- Quick Replies- The quick replies can be placed only under text, gallery or image cards.
By default, the card name is set as “untitled (Card_No)”. But it can be renamed from the top-left corner of the dashboard.
Welcome & Default Cards
Along with these 50 cards, users can also prepare welcome and default conversational workflow to train the bot.
The welcome workflow can be leveraged whenever a subscriber interacts for the first time with the bot. Whereas the default conversation can be used when bot fails to respond or you haven’t trained the bot for any specific customer query. For further query for the same contact our support at email@example.com or Facebook community.