Yes, to initiate the conversation, you can provide three more Conversation options to your subscribers except “Get started”. For this, you need to visit the “Persist Menu” section and perform these steps.
- Go to Chatbot Builder Dashboard
- Click on “Settings” from the sidebar
- Then from Account Settings, go to “Persist Menu”
- First click on “Add Here” and then “Option” to add your start conversation options
- Insert the name you want to give to the new option
- Select any one option (nested, postback, web_url) to complete your action
- To create a nested set model select the “Nested” option. With nested option you can create five “Main Menu” and five “Sub Menu”.
- Click on “Postback” to implement the block created in the story section
- Click on “Web_URL” and insert the link on which you want to redirect your subscribers.
- Now click on “Save” “button
- In the end, click on “Publish On Facebook” to make your changes Live
Note- From 15 August 2019, Messenger will not support nested menu functionality. Facebook has mentioned that they’re switching from nested menu to single layer menu, in accordance to generate a better experience between subscribers and businesses. They’ve said, all business pages allocated with the nested menu list will function as a flat list after the mentioned date. To get more insists about the updation in Messenger platform and Persist Menu click here.