Every organisation needs a system to make everything streamlined. Here, workflows come with great help for any employee over the world. So, make it happen via a systematic form, with a one-stop solution for task tracking, team reporting, employee engagement, and work automation!
Nowadays, automation is everywhere. Starting from a simple remote-controlled toy to workflows measures in an organization. This process has proved to be the main setting for the whole dynamism of the working culture. You seriously need to look after workflows measures which your brand is catering to.
As we proceed in 2019, don’t you want to know what all it has for your business when it comes to clubbing up your team’s output? So, let’s brush up our basics before we go forward with 5 points.
What is meant by the workflow in business?
For the betterment of team members and their business process, you need to include a workflow system to make everything run well gelled. It is a well-framed platform which clubs various tools and solutions to manage work accordingly. With the assistance of workflow automation, your employees very well can manage tasks without any hassle of dropping out or forgetting. With the assistance of workflow automation, your employees can manage a well-articulated process for managing tasks.
Nevertheless, task alignment can also get developed by dynamic and simultaneous working capability.
To start with easy yet solid workflow measures, you need to focus upon
- Creation of workflows measures which are straightforward and more meaningful
- Categorize tasks into simplified activities
- Exception points which are not related to the project or task but makes a powerful approach
- Clear instructions for the employees
Benefits of Workflows Measures
- Increases output and improves productivity (as now employees could tap in the task which they are scheduled for without any failure).
- Streamlines and speeds up internal processes of tasking with ease and real automation.
- Works error-free and without loop-holes.
- Easy and transparent communication of the employees with their respective heads and vice-versa.
- Simultaneous lowering of paperwork and picking up the project management technique with clever automation.
- Chucks-off the need for manual decision making and handles everything with business rules.
- Identifies performance trends (group and individual) over time.
- Search and removes process barriers or bottlenecks.
- Workflows can exclude unnecessary steps of working culture
- All native processes of working like paperwork can reduce wastage and saves time.
- Encourages the full involvement of the team members with their respective duties without any trouble.
- This gives the user a well-personified platform to display the records of the work done and who has done activities on which, what activity and also why.
Let’s discuss what is the
5 workflows which can be used for your business in 2019
1. Automate and keep track of daily schedule with maintained task reports
Workflows are measured better when there is rigorous tracking of the daily tasking without any loopholes. You just need to manage tasks with comfort and in a systematic way. You can facilitate with proper tasking which can be well created and assigned. From planning the task to its execution, you can automate the complete process along with daily schedules and reports prepared. Through this, you can know who all are working on which project and how much the assignment is complete.
2. Continuous scrum meeting with the team leads and other members
Without giving any space to failures in business processes, you should also keep hold of having scrum meeting via automated channels in ease. This will regulate every task according to the possibility of other aligned tasks. So, a meeting with other team members is a must. At least, this will allow every team member to stay on the same page. Being the best ever workflow improvement idea, your team members can provide daily 10 minutes for the meeting. This will let know scrum meeting manager about the ongoing tasks and who all are assigned with which tasks. During the meeting, it will also be discussed that what all milestones have been achieved till now and what more is left.
3. Keep track of the routine assignment with a proper start and end time of the work
Tracking time over any singular task is a vital thing but most team leads keep away from this practice. For proper workflows measures, one needs to take proper care of the routine assignments. Along with their start and end time, it could be understood how much total time has been included.
Being the task manager, you cannot just sit idle and order task without monitoring. You simply need to keep track of the routine assignments which are assigned to the members. This will also include its start time and end time of the work assigned that will display the workability of the employee assigned.
4. Contest polls anonymously with the simplified format for better output
Surveys and polls are the best ways to know what your employees and team members want. It also helps you to know about their working spectrum. You as a team lead can very well create such polls and can also invite anonymous polls for proper privacy of thoughts and emotions.
Business process management is a vital thing to know your employees better. After all, they are a vital aspect for any business to grow and flourish on the set guidelines by the manager. So, one can improve workflows with easy polls and surveys.
5. Manage your employees leave requests and workability without any hassle
Human Resource Management of every organization time and again have found troubles in incorporating total leaves and workability absenteeism, no matter how streamlined reports they have made over the month. Workflow automation will create a proper simplified process of managing employees leave requests without any hassles.
Before, being your employees, they are humans and they off-course needs leaves and work-off so to rejuvenate themselves. Let them be free without making the process tiring.
How we will help you?
Botmywork is an esteemed team of professionals that loves to create chatbots on the wireframe of team communication and collaboration platforms like Slack, Hangouts Chat, Workplace by FB, etc. It all deals with completion of tasks management, HR management for leaves and workability, event planning and much more. This is a one-stop technological place which will allow its users to get a hang of seamless automation 24×7.
When are you planning to supercharge your team?
As the organization is for employees, employees are also for an organization. Both need to get sync for complete output. To thread everything in one go, you need to implement workflows measures into your management and thereby supercharge your team for 2019.
No matter how hard a team works, it needs a specific tool/automated solution to keeping everything well framed and ready to discuss upon. Business is not a child’s play and thereby its processes is taken care through an effective workflow management system.
So, when are you planning to thread everything for a supercharged output?