Beginning with Slack, which has taken over your team communication especially with the teams working remotely to the next level. But, the main magic was startled by Slack bots which automated the multiple processes inside Slack such as Task management, HR management, Event management, etc. and made Slack a perfect team collaboration platform.
Now, many of my friends will be wondering what is Slack and how to use it?
Slack is a collaboration hub where you and your team can work together to get things done. From project kickoffs to budget discussions, and to everything in between – Slack has you covered.
Slack isn’t simply an average platform through which you can line up your meeting with your colleagues, or hold a chat with your friend or even maintain a track of your projects assigned. It is much more than these:
- Conversations are organized within Channels based on teams, projects, or even office locations.
- Powerful search engine to help you find messages and files instantly.
- Shared channels and guest accounts give the power to work with external partners without having to leave Slack.
- Large Slack App Directory gives you the option to choose suitable apps and integrations.
- With a variety of security features, your data is secure in fully protected servers.
Now, let us discuss 5 ways to make most of Slack while you are under work pressure!
Slack is an exceedingly customizable and automated platform which will extend with advanced features to manage everything with ease and keeping up with time.
It is pretty much sure that, in the days to come when digitalization will come to power as the main domain controller, services through Slack and its peripherals will surely replace today’s managerial proceeding and also making notes.
Additionally, the rest of the story you will understand when you will sign up with any Slack integration.
- Connect your Slack account with Google Calendar and manage events easily: Through Slack, you can very well schedule your events with Google Calendar or EventOnBot+ and thereby manage your work among with different teams.
- Control your workflow with Slack notification and meet deadlines with ease: It is very genuine that when you work under pressure and with crunching time, you can have a slip of the mind. But, on the professional front, you cannot forget your task! So, to curb such situation, you can take help of a Scrum/Standup app where through automation it will send notifications to all the team members about the task assigned and the deadline for which it has been asked.
- Initiate Slack into proper task management medium: You can take help of Slack bots like TaskOnBot and assign tasks within seconds. Simply create tasks & assign them to any number of team members. Additionally, you can also track ongoing tasks of your project on a real-time basis.
- Turn Slack into proper HR Management tool: If you are an HR manager of any firm and want to ease your work in a single go then take help of LeavesOnBot+. It is an all in one Slack bot for implementing critical HR activities in your organization. It consists of an inbuilt leave calculator, knowledge-base management system & attendance tracking system.
- Connect with your sales tools to Slack to manage sales: As a sales manager, you can pull sales reports, update CRM details, celebrate deals, and find client and order history all without leaving Slack using slack bots dedicated for sales procedures. Some trending bots in this category are Intercom, Troops, and Qwilr.
For instance, through the help of bot system, you can surely simplify your work to ground zero. Additionally, it will manage your team with ease and will increase the performance of yours as well as your teammates.
By now, you have developed a clear idea that what type of chatbot systems will replace today’s human tasking. Slack has many peripherals which has defined you that how much they are worthy and dearly needed in the days to come.