“To ease out time and money, slack survey bot can be your magic wand to improve working culture of your employees!”
Does your organization sustain loopholes or communication gap for not holding any surveys of the employees?
Well, it seems any other instance of another company which lags behind due to lack of engagement of the employees. It has become a strong mantra for any company. It says ‘if you want your customers to be happy and satisfied then you need to inculcate the habit of conducting survey‘.
Don’t you worry my friend, it is not at all time taking. Your HR manager will function with no tension with slack survey bot.
So, what is actually a Slack survey bot? Will it able to simplify the process of conducting surveys from now on?
Yes, you guess it right.
Slack Survey bot is a unique platform which helps you to conduct a mass survey with no pressure. This works better for a professional front. As an extra, this automated platform extends a firm bridge between HR manager and other members.
Keeping heed with the image above, it has been very clear that engaged and loyal customers are more committed towards the organization. Well, if you want to improve your business, you need to increase your active employees first. Followed by an inactive or disinterested lot of employees.
1. Improve your business: Any business does not stand overnight. It is the quality of work, time is given and communication thread which builds up any organization.
Conducting survey will not only provide valuable data and insights but also dig in to tickle the sentimental chord of the employees. Further excavating, surveying your employees will focus on future action. This will further revise your strategic plan.
Well, to put everything in one place, slack survey bot will help to create survey templates or use predefined templates. By tapping the time and updating the task along with modifications, all your members can give a survey within slack.
2. Provide a voice to your employees: If you want your first-hand customer satisfaction (i.e. employees) then let them be free to converse with you without any hesitation. After all, you are the owner of your business, not the ‘king of the jungle’. Your organization should be providing a transparent and positive working environment. It helps to remove any hurdle. Smooth communication is the mantra for every organization.
3. Transparent and positive working environment: If you are running an organization, you need to listen to every employee (whether good or bad, for or against). If you are pessimist, you need to re-mold yourself again because running an organization is not a child play. In this case, employee retention is the most important pillar. It is there are loopholes in any organization then your employee will lose interest from the working. Here, communication works as a healing balm.
So, establish open feedback which creates a positive culture of trust and accountability.
4. Provide valuable data and insights: Employee surveys prove to be great benchmarks. As from there, you are able to collect employee feedback on the company, activity or any new product/service. Employee feedback can also award you with an idea of stakeholders may think.
For instance, the employee can provide valuable data and insights into what your customers (target audience) may think about the new launch product/service.
5. Employee Retention: Final but most vital part of today’s discussion. Retention is the key element which will keep your organization towards running. If you want to run an organization with happy and satisfied employees, you need to know their chills also. Tracking employee satisfaction over time will also avoid future grievances.
Well, don’t you worry if you have slack survey bot? This digital and advanced platform will automate your criteria of the mass survey without any hassle.
Wrapping up with the final words:
Employee Survey is a must for your organization. It makes working in any organization simpler and tactful. If you want your organization to be transparent enough which can increase employee engagement then employee survey should be your next move!
Run a happy organization with the ‘word of mouth’ of your employees and our slack survey bot solutions.
Journo turned Content Writer, she’s a gem for both written and spoken English. Known as the SEO sprout, she has a soft corner for mind maps and keyword templates. Writing content dedicated to SEO, eCommerce, and gifting, her superpower is to magnify the trending keywords in your favor whenever she wants to. Apart from writing, she loves listening to the latest English numbers.
By Deboshree Mazumdar on March 13, 2019
HR Management |1 minute read
By Deboshree Mazumdar on July 23, 2018
HR Management |2 minutes read