Don’t forget to share your thoughts in the comment section of this post. Would you like to rate our customer service? Did you like the event? Was the online class on how to improve digital marketing efforts worth giving a trail?
The above lines clearly denote how desperately we seek for customer feedback. We want to get recognized for our work and thus request feedback through which we can improve our services and remove future obstacles.
For this, people used to carry feedback books and color pens in hand. These color pens do remind their customers about their childhood but on a large scale how effective it would be? And how would you measure your improvements?
Requesting and storing feedback manually of countable users is easy for retailers of small sizes. They can go through the points, take relevant measures, and compare their performance after a time duration (i.e. days or weeks). But if you’re having a large scale business then carrying a feedback book and color pens won’t be an optimal solution! 🙅
Your clientele is constantly increasing and in such situations, you can’t depend on manual entries. Thus the demand for rate our service bot (feedback chatbot) arises in our lives. Using a customer feedback bot, you can compare your last year’s service performance and take accurate measures for improvements.
If you belong to a non-technical background and don’t understand programming words like “echo”, “syntax”, “while loop” and so many more. You simply don’t need to get hyper. In this post, I’ll be curating the steps through which you can create rate our service bot and that too without coding.
Steps To Create Rate Our Service Bot Without Coding!
Step 1. Create Intent
Intents help your chatbot in providing accurate responses. Suppose your user has typed hii, hello, how are you doing, helo, and terms related to the welcome message then your chatbot will respond with replies like- hello and how can I help you? These are intents and they’re backbone for your bot flow.
Similarly, you need to create a feedback bot. Here you can use words like thanku, thank you, and okay. Now create intents in the backend using the mentioned steps.
- Go to the Q&A section and then add new intents as Thankyou, thank-you, thanku, thank you, etc in the section- If user says something similar to.
- Now go to the Story section to create bot flow for your intents. [Workflow is defined in step 2.]
- Once the block is created add it in the section– Bot randomly replies with using the button Add Blocks.
Step 2. Create Conversation Flow
Visit the Story section to define the conversational flow your chatbot will follow for requesting feedback & exchanging dialogue. For this, you first need to decide the type of rating you want to get from your customers’ ie. a graphical, star, numeric, or any other type of rating. In this post, I am gonna present- how you can approach for star rating feedback.
In the Story section, click on ‘Add New Block’ and rename it with ‘rate or rate our service’. Now use the native elements- text, image, quick replies, and the remaining for creating the bot flow.
- Select the ‘Rate’ block and insert an image to provide personalization
- Click on the add text card
- Write the response as- Would you like to rate our services on a scale of 1 to 5?
- Click on Add Button for inserting Block, URL, and Phone (*optional)
- Now add quick replies. Rename the buttons as star 1, star 2, and so on.
- Add one more quick reply titled as Not Now
- Now click on star 1-3, 4-5, and Not Now for redirecting the conversational flow–
- If a user clicks on star 1-3 then the bot will request for additional information such as- what you don’t like about our service? In what areas do you want improvement from our side?
- If a user clicks on star 4-5 then the bot will respond with a thank you note.
- For the third option bot will respond with No Issues!
Step 3. Create Accurate Bot Responses
Now help your bot by creating useful responses.
- Add an attribute as a rating to save user’s responses.
- Now go to blocks from 1 star to 3 star to add bot responses and similarly to star 4 to 5 and not now. [You can use the responses as defined in step 2 (point 7).]
- If a user decides to give feedback, save it using a user-input card & with attribute feedback_text and if not just thank him.
Step 4. Check Your Bot Flow
- Test your bot flow by connecting it to your Facebook business page in settings>bot publishing
- Click on the page name in the top bar and send a message from Facebook Messenger as thank you.
- Now check whether your bot is following the above-created flow or not!
- Remove the bugs (if any occur while bot testing).
Step 5. Go To Your Customers Reviews & Take Measures For Improvements
Check your customers’ reviews whenever you want to take measures for the same. Do check after a time to determine whether you’ve improved and succeeded in providing better service to your customers’ or not!
- Go to the inbox section and select your chat. Now see the attributes in the right sidebar, all attributes are assigned with values that are answered by the user.
Benefits Of Using A Customer Feedback Chatbot
- It’s easy to collect feedback through Facebook Messenger Bot.
- You can check the responses whenever you want!
- You can connect in real-time rather than going into the spam folder.
- It allows you to leverage the new conversational marketing tool- Messenger Chatbot.
- You can create surveys depending on your business model.
- Using it you can provide more personalized user experience in real-time.
- It reduces your customer support work.
- AI chatbots increase customer engagement plus satisfaction.
You Need To Be Creative If You Want To Collect Data!
Your users’ data can help you in improving your current business problems. You just need to be creative with the flow you use for collecting reviews. BotMyWork Chatbot Builder can help you in gathering your users’ data without hampering their experience. I have provided you the workflow through which you can create your survey(feedback) bot without going through lengthy chatbot algorithms.
If you’ve any doubts regarding BotMyWork Chatbot Builder contact our support at firstname.lastname@example.org or Facebook community. Do comment and share your thoughts. 😉
Get started with your first Messenger bot today, FREE