If bot service had been available 10 years back, could have the post for PA and VA (Virtual Assistant) ever been created? Well, the answer is likely No!
Since the recent past, the bot has become a part of the bright future of business automation. And creating a positive room for bot service, Slack bot along with its Slack management team comes up as a nodal channel for it!
So, sailing with the time and the requirement it asks for getting things done correctly has become the main motto! Slack bot keeping heed with the work and ticking time, it has become a ‘personal assistant’ with primary function as helping you and your team to communicate smoothly and thereby enhance productivity. The Slack management team is always there to provide professional assistance on a real-time basis.
Are you missing the catch? Create Slack account now!
Now, let us discuss how to improve one’s team productivity through choosing correct slack bots for better and valued productivity!
So, what is the real story of Bot?
Let’s put it up like, a bot is a non-human platform which triggers command text and a trail of events. This further initiates a third party API call and also other responses etc. Here, Slack act as a mother unit under which other bots functions.
So, let’s get started!
BotMyWork has come up with Slack bots TaskOnBot & BusyOn:
If your team is lagging behind in keeping up task managed with the project allocated, it is high time that you install TaskOnBot in your Slack account and start getting things done. Through this, you can easily:
- Assign tasks within seconds
- Trail tasks in real-time
- Meet deadlines
- Built-in Task Statuses to fit your task workflows
- Generate team report with a click
- Clock it up for Repetitive task
- Losing out the workflow, enhance it with task Reminders
- Enrich the functionality of your tasks by adding extra information about tasks
- Interesting and informative Dashboard to fetch team tasks summary
If you want to conduct standup meetings asynchronously and want to get hold of the work progress in real-time, get BusyOn and install in your Slack account. Here, you would get:
- Hold standup meeting within Slack
- Frame your own daily standup meeting report
- Daily complete updates in real-time
- Track time spent on a task
- Let your Email Track your Previous Day Working
- Automatic Reminder will Help you Recall
- Save Valuable Time by Integrating Google Calendar
In the time to come, it is pretty much sure that there is always something which will manage your professional schedule with ease so that you could be on par with others. So, be an eminent part of this Slack world where TaskOnBot and BusyOn help with managing, assigning and accomplishing a task has become easy with a flick of the fingers!
Nevertheless, the Slack management team works the best for extending bot service over the globe at every time grids.
Hope to cater to you soon!!!